Perhaps one of the most noticeable facts about this lovely woman is that she has club thumbs. However, that does not distract us from her beauty. Megan Fox is certainly beautiful with those lustrous locks and drop-dead gorgeous looks. It is no wonder that she is considered a sex symbol by many people. She has even appeared on the covers of many prominent fashion magazines.
It may be of incredible interest to all her fans to know that Megan is a great fan of comics. She feels that the comic called Fathom is one of her greatest obsessions. Here are some of the more interesting facts about Megan Fox:
- Her pet pomeranian is known as Sid Vicious.
- She has taken drugs and feels that they are not a nice thing to try.
- Megan is of the opinion that boys and girls in their twenties are a “waste of time,” as they “have nothing much to offer conversationally; they’re immature.”
- She is scared of height and does not like flying. However, she listens to the songs of Britney Spears when she is flying.
- She is bisexual according to an interview, which she gave to GQ magazine.
- Megan has Brachydactyly, which is also the “shortness of the fingers and toes” in general terms.
- She hates socializing just for the heck of it and prefers to stay at home. She does not like going out and partying as other actors of her age would do, given their celebrity status.
- She supports the legalization of marijuana.
Interestingly, Megan is married to Brian Austin Green. Together, they have a son named Noah Shannon Green. The pair got married in 2010. With the marriage, Megan is also the stepmother to Kassius Green, who is the biological son of Brian Austin Green and his ex-partner, Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo.